Bu makalenin Türkçe versiyonu için Tıklayınız (see this page in turkish version)
If you have multiple color powers you can combine them to create custom colors:
You can mix multiple colors, for example:
- (smile#gb) red and green makes the smilie a cyan color
You can have different amounts of each color, for example:
- (smile#rrg) 2 parts red and 1 part green makes an orange color
You can make the color lighter or darker, for example:
- (smile#b+++) blue with 3 light makes a light blue
- (smile#b---) blue with 4 dark makes a light blue
Alternatively you can use hex color codes, for example:
- (smile#800080) - for purple
If you dont have the necessary color powers the chatbox will do the best it can to make the color requested.
Saving your color:
If you want all your smilies to be colored without having to type in the code every time use the /o command.
e.g. for red smiles type /or in the chat