For Group Powers, please see the Group Powers page.
- You must read xat.com chat terms of service and comply with the terms
- Powers only work if you are subscribed (have days)
- More powers will be added later
- Powers may be withdrawn from sale (so hurry get yours now!)
- The price of Powers will change up and down depending on demand
- Other users can see your powers
- Powers can be individually turned on and off
- Powers can be traded with other users
- Powers stay with you until you trade them
- Having at least one power enabled allows you to use the (powers) smilie.
- Each power has a power smilie. Only users with the power can use the power smilie.
- Please read the description of the powers
Suggest a new xat power
If you are the first to suggest a power which is then made you can claim a free power. Please open a ticket.
Buy powers now
You can use your xats / days to buy special powers and abilities for the xat chat. These abilities make you stand out from others that do not have xats / days. There are bonus features with powers you could receive. If you have every power that xat has made; you qualify to use the Ruby Pawn. For information see EveryPower
(easteregg) - Easteregg Smilies
- Smilies are:(easteregg) (birdyeggs) (carrots) (chicken2) (easterbasket) (ebutterfly) (eggchoco) (inegg) (rabbit) (sleepyegg)
- Limited pawn: Ebutterfly (hat#hb) Eggchoco (hat#hc)
(eventstats) - Events statistics
- Get events on chats summarized graphically
- To see how it exactly works check out Events article.
(snail) - Snail Smilies
- Smilies are:(snail) (snail1) (snail2) (snail3) (snail4) (snail5) (snail6) (snail7) (snail8) (snail9) (snail10)
(tongues) - Tongue Smilies
- Smilies are: (tongues) (tobig) (tocheeky) (toeeh) (tohaught) (toneener) (topfft) (tostarry) (toteeth) (tothirsty) (tocircle)
(springflix) - Spring Flix and smilies
- Smilies are: (springflix) (butterfly2) (springflower) (springleaf) (sunflower2) (rflowers)
- See GroupPowers for more info about this power
(luck) - Luck Smilies
- Smilies are: (luck) (sheep2) (pwalking) (potofgold) (horseshoe) (harp2) (goldclover) (clovers) (beer2) (pballoons) (luckbh)
- You can combine any yellow smilies with (luckbh) smilie. Example: (mad#luckbh), (goo#c#luckbh)
- New kiss added on kisses store: PotOfGold kiss
(bitefx) - Bitefx Smilies
- Smilies are: (bitefx) (broccoli) (jelly) (sweet)
- Make a smilie look like its being eaten. Example: (d#bitefx), (l#broccoli), (chew#jelly)
(cupcake) - Cupcake Smilies
- Smilies are: (cupcake) (cchappy) (ccsad) (ccbeye) (ccscn) (ccsleepy) (ccredface) (ccangry) (ccnono) (cccry) (ccback)
(random) - Randomize your Smilies
- When the smiley (random) is used it will choose a random smiley from all of the existing regular xat smilies and smilies from the powers that you have.
- If you are using the (random) smiley in your name, the smiley shown in the visitors list will not be the same for everyone.
- If you want to use the random power smiley, you have to type all of the letters in uppercase. i.e (RANDOM)
- You can also randomize any smiley power you own by typing random followed by the power name. e.g (randomsweetheart) or (randomwedding)
- This power can also be used as an effect on smilies. e.g (smile#random#random#random) or (smile#randomangel)
(ladybug) - Ladybug Smilies
- Smilies are: (ladybug) (lbfly) (lbshock) (lbcry) (lbdizzy) (lbahh) (lbmad) (lbkiss) (lblove) (lbd) (lbdead) (lbbehind)
(sweetheart) - Sweet heart smilies
- Have a great valentine day with these smilies: (sweetheart) (candleheart) (cupidheart) (fourteenth) (keylove) (letterlove) (swans) (treelove) (varrow) (vballoons)
*Note: Valentine cards has been re-added to gifts store
(arachnid) - Spider Smilies
- Smilies are: (arachnid) (ar1) (ar2) (ar3) (ar4) (ar5) (ar6) (ar7) (ar8) (ar9) (ar10)
(divorce) - Divorce Smilies
- Smilies are: (divorce) (divsplit) (divring) (divnolove) (divm) (divf) (divbreak) (botf) (botm) (brokenheart2) (dhammer) (sadflower)
(farm) - Farm Smilies
- Farm smilies are: (farm) (cornback) (tomatoes) (sheepback) (scarecrw) (sugarcane) (wmback) (rooster) (milking) (eggs2) (growing) (cowface)
(cooking) - Cook Smilies
- Prepare a good food with these new smilies: (cooking) (blender) (chop) (cookkiss) (flipburger) (flipegg) (knead) (serving) (stir) (whisk)
(badge) - Give a user a badge
- To use, private chat a user and send /nbReasonhere The command to remove the badge is the same.
- Badge allows users who are of a lower rank to add a badge to a higher/lower rank as long as they meet the sufficient rank to use badge.
- When a user has a badge, they cannot be dunced. If they are already dunced, the dunce is removed and the badge is added instead.
- If your chat has gcontrol assigned, there is an option to change what rank is allowed to use badge.
- Default rank that is able to badge is Owner+
(hogmanay) - Hogmanay Smilies
- Smilies are: (hogmanay) (countdown) (firecracker) (firecracker2) (nyballoons) (nyclock) (nyfireworks) (nysparkler) (year)
(celebrate) - Celebration Smilies
- Smilies are: (celebrate) (celbday) (celbottle) (celcnny) (celdance) (celdrunk) (celflag) (celgrad) (celhorn) (celvictory) (celyeah)
(toys) - Toy Smilies
- Smilies are: (toys) (bearftoy) (bearmtoy) (cartoy) (dolltoy) (ducktoy) (helicoptertoy) (locomotivetoy) (puzzletoy) (pyramidtoy) (spinningtop)
(noel) - Seasonal characters
- Christmas is coming. Get ready with these characters: (noel) (angelf) (angelm) (snowmanf) (snowmanm) (mrsanta) (mrssanta) (reindeerm) (gingerman) (gingerwoman) (reindeerf)
(winterland) - Winter wonderland LIMITED
- Get ready for Christmas with the winter wonderland smilies: (winterland) (ornament2) (chimney) (fishing2) (glove) (snowman2) (winterhouse) (iceheart) (wlamp) (wtree)
(blackfriday) - Black Friday Smilies
- Smilies are: (blackfriday) (bagfight) (bags) (bargain) (cart) (cashhere) (cashreg) (lowprice) (manybags) (pricetag)
- This power also allows you to get 75% off a limited power.
(froggy) - Frog Smilies
- Smilies are: (froggy) (frcool) (frmad) (frooo) (frcry) (frbiggrin) (frdead) (frsad) (frchkl) (frlove)
(piracy) - Pirate Smilies LIMITED
- Smilies are: (piracy) (barrel) (handhook) (octopus2) (piratebird) (piratemap) (pirateship) (telescope2) (toxicdrink) (trove)
(halloween2) - Halloween themed yellow smilies LIMITED
- ̈Halloween 2013 is here with these new smiliesː (halloween2) (bloodgirl) (docmask) (madhat) (madsci) (scissor) (whitehair) (zbride) (zdoc) (zgirl)
(scary) - Scary themed smilies LIMITED
- ̈Have a scary Halloween with these smiliesː (scary) (cobweb) (coffin) (pknburning) (scarybat) (scaryeyes) (scaryghost) (scaryhat) (scarytree) (tomb2)
(ani1) - Anime themed smilies LIMITED
- Smilies are: (ani1) (a1adore) (a1cry) (a1evil) (a1eww) (a1fan) (a1fedup) (a1fx) (a1heh) (a1hot) (a1love) (a1pff)
(redirect) - Redirect Your Chat
- See Redirect for more details.
(eggy) - Eggy cute smilies LIMITED
- Smilies are: (eggy) (eggzzz) (eggupset) (eggtickoff) (eggthumbs) (eggshh) (eggyes) (egggamer) (eggcross) (eggcool) (eggback).
- You can also use eggback as a smiley back, e.g. (d#eggback)
(autumn) - Autumn themed smilies
- Autumn feeling: (autumn) (acorn) (gotleaf) (jam) (leaf) (leaves) (mushrooms2) (scarecrow2) (squirrel) (sunflower)
- Note: Leaf smilie can be used as a back only for smilies (not for gback power) e.g: (d#c#leaf)
- Smilies can be colored e.g: (leaf#leaf#rg#r) (mushrooms2#mushrooms2#rg#r#b#g)
- Note2: this power comes with a new kiss named AUTUMN
(kdemon) - Kaoani Demon Smilies LIMITED
- When buying kangel on the store you have got one out of ten chance to buy kdemon.
- Smilies are: (kdemon) (kdefear) (kdefire) (kdejoy) (kderage) (kderain) (kdestir) (kdesweat) (kdetri) (kdewar)
- Note: Buying 10 kangel doesn't mean you will get a kdemon, or be able to purchase kdemon
- If you have won a kdemon, then you will be given a link to claim your kdemon.
(kangel) - Kaoani Angel Smilies
- Smilies are: (kangel) (kancloud) (kancry) (kandizzy) (kangoo) (kanjoy) (kanlove) (kanroses) (kanthink) (kantired)
(weather) - Weather Smilies
- Smilies are: (weather) (cleary) (coldthermo) (foggy) (hotthermo) (rainy) (snowy2) (stormy) (sunny) (sunshine) (tornado) (windy2)
- Smiley faces can be added onto the (sunny) smiley e.g: (d#c#sunny) (biggrin#c#sunny)
- Note: This power comes with Weather KISS
(fruities) - Fruit Style Smilies LIMITED
- Smilies are: (fruities) (frapple) (frbanana) (frgrapes) (frkiwi) (frlemon) (frmelon) (frorange) (frpear) (frpineapple) (frstrawberry)
(kickall) - Kick All power
- This power allows you to kick all guests in your chat.
- To use, type /ka (kicks all guests)
- Specific options are:
- r Kick registered guests too
- m Kick only if they have not talked
- t Only kick users who do not have an ID (aka toons)
- p Kick from all pools
- b Only kick users who are banned
- e.g You can use /kat to kick all unregistered guests who are toons, or use /karp to kick all guests from all pools
- If this power is abused the user account will be deleted
- If you have gcontrol you can set who can use this power e.g if you set it to moderator, everyone moderator and above will be able to use it.
(sticky) - Sticky Note Smilies
- Smilies are: (sticky) (stangel) (stdevil) (stattention) (stcool) (stcrying) (stheart) (stlips) (stsleepy) (stwhat)
- Example of smilies: (stheart#rg#b#stheart#g) (d#c#stheart#g) (stcool#rg#b#stcool#b) (D#c#stcool) (stattention#rg#burningheart#g) (d#c#stattention#rg) (stlips#r#burningheart#r) (D#c#stlips#r)
(romance) - Romance Smilies LIMITED
- Smilies are: (romance) (affection) (cuddle) (formal) (hearthands) (huba) (hugme) (iheart) (kisses) (lashes) (serenade)
(marriage) - Marriage Smilies
- Smilies are: (marriage) (cake2) (catchboquet) (groom2) (bride2) (propose) (showring) (twohearts) (weddingdrink) (weddingring)
- This power allows you to use 4 new kisses when getting married. The kisses are: Rings, Marry, Sunset, Marriage
(phasefx) - Phase effect
- Add a cool phase effect to your smilies. e.g (smile#phasefx)
- Effects are: (phasefx) (phaseheart) (phaseplan) (phaseques)
- See Phasefx article to customize the smiley.
(cuboid) - Cuboid Smilies LIMITED
- Smilies are: (cuboid) (cubiggrin) (cucat) (cucool) (cucry) (cumaracas) (cusad) (cushine) (cusmile) (custar) (cuback)
(switch) - Switch Card Game
(fourth) - 4th of July Smilies
- Smilies are: (fourth) (flagfw) (fourthcal) (fwbang) (iwantyou) (showcal) (usafw) (usafws) (watchfw) (waveflagf) (waveflagm)
(cactus) - Cactus Smilies LIMITED
- Smilies: (cactus) (cactongue) (caccool) (cacwhat) (cacdead) (cacflaming) (cacpanic) (cacblow) (cacmad) (cacsmile) (caclove) (cacback)
(slotban) - Slot Game Ban
- To use, click on a user's name and select ban and then type in the ban duration and select "Slotban"
- Smilies included: (slotban) (slotbar) (cherries) (orange2) (plum2) (seven) (spinbutton)
- See Slotban for additional information
(germ) - Germ Smilies
- Smilies are: (germ) (germ2) (germ3) (germ4) (germ5) (germ6) (germ7) (germ8) (germ9) (germ10)
(wedding) - Wedding Smilies LIMITED
- Smilies are: (wedding) (roses) (cakecut) (arch) (dovew) (flowersw) (givering) (invitation) (throwboquet) (weddingcake)
(super) - Super Smilies
- Smilies are: (super) (sumad) (susmile) (sulove) (susad) (sulaugh) (sucool) (sutongue) (sudead) (suconfused) (suredface) (sucry) (suback)
(statusglow) - Neon Glow Statuses
- Note status power is also required to use this.
- Give a neon glow to your status on the chat box. To add a green glow, type $status=Your message here#g, if you have the color powers you can add a custom color code at the end. e.g $status=Your message here#00FFFF
- If you do not add a color code at the end, it will default to green. If you do not want a glow on your status you can either turn the power off, or add #0 at the end. e.g $status=Your message here#0
(hair2f) - Smiley Hair Female 2 LIMITED
- Add 11 new female hair styles to any smilies: (hair2f) (hair2f1) (hair2f2) (hair2f3) (hair2f4) (hair2f5) (hair2f6) (hair2f7) (hair2f8) (hair2f9) (hair2f10)
(seaside) - Seaside Smilies LIMITED
- Smilies are: (seaside) (beachdrink) (beachvolley) (coconut) (crab2) (dolphin2) (flipflops) (sandcastle) (seatree) (shell)
(led) - Lighted Effects
- LED lets you write a message with LED lighted effects
- For more information about how to use this power, see LED wiki.
(sketch) - Sketch Smilies
- Smilies are: (sketch) (skannoyed) (skd) (skdead) (skfrus) (skgrr) (skoo) (sksad) (sksix) (sksmile) (skwink) (skback)
(kcow) - Kaoani Cow Smilies LIMITED
- Smilies are: (kcow) (kwangry) (kwbell) (kwcry) (kwd) (kwfrus) (kwlaugh) (kwlove) (kwmad) (kwnod) (kwscratch) (kwsleepy) (kwswt) (kwwhat) (kwyay)
(kfox) - Kaoani Fox Smilies LIMITED
- Smilies are: (kfox) (kfoxbino) (kfoxcry) (kfoxd) (kfoxggl) (kfoxinl) (kfoxpsy) (kfoxshades) (kfoxsleep) (kfoxtant) (kfoxtwag) (kfoxwhat)
(hearts) - Play Hearts!
- Play the hearts card game with up to 4 people.
- This is a Group Power
- See Hearts wiki page for information.
(eggs) - Egg smilies LIMITED
- One new smiley will be released every day: (eggs) (chickwalk) (eggnod) (eggbroke) (stripegg) (eggwink) (eggsleep) (bunnyears) (eggtongue) (basket2)
- Note: stripegg is colorable. Example: (stripegg#stripegg#gr#rg#r#rg) (stripegg#stripegg#gr#r#rg) (stripegg#stripegg#r#rg)
- Note2: you can add any yellow smilie on stripegg e.g (d#c#stripegg) (mad#c#stripegg#r#zap)
- Note3: bunnyears is colorable. Example: (bunnyears#rg#bunnyears#b#r#rg), also you can add bunnyears on any yellow smilie (d#bunnyears).
- This power comes with eggs KISS
(hands2) - Smiley hands 2
- Add 12 new hands to any smilies: (hands2) (pointing) (prosper) (peace2) (notlistening) (heehee) (hearno) (daydreaming) (cutthroat) (callme) (crossed) (highfive)
(spring) - Spring time smilies LIMITED
- Spring is here: (spring) (bees) (birdy) (butterflys) (flohat) (flohide) (flowers) (floshow) (flowerbed) (inflower) (rainbow2) (springhat) (watercan) (watercan2)
- Note: This power comes with spring KISS
(stylist) - Hair style effect LIMITED
- Smilies are: (stylist) (barber) (mirror2) (shave) (shair1) (shair2) (shair3) (shair4) (shair5) (shair6) (shair7)
(nuclear) - Nuclear effect
- This power allows you to add a cool nuclear effect to your smilies. e.g (smile#nuclear)
- Special Gback smilies: #nucleare #nuclearb
- Use Nuclear article to customize the nuclear effect.
(kmonkey) - Kaoani monkey smilies
- Smilies are: (kmonkey) (kmoback) (kmoblow) (kmod) (kmodance) (kmofrus) (kmonehneh) (kmorage) (kmoredface) (kmostare) (kmoteeth) (kmoun) (kmowhistle) (kmowonder)
(kheart) - Kaoani Heart smilies LIMITED
- Smilies are: (kheart) (kharrow) (khbub) (khcupid) (kheartb) (kheyes) (khhug) (khhurt) (khily) (khkiss) (khlips) (khmadly) (khring) (khroses)
(makeup) - Makeup smilies LIMITED
- Embellish and beautify yourselves with these smilies: (makeup) (blush) (comb) (eyeliner) (lipgloss) (lipstick1) (lipstick2) (makeupface) (nailpolish) (perfume) (purse)
(zombie) - Zombie smilies
- Smilies are: (zombie) (zombie1) (zombie2) (zombie3) (zombie4) (survivor1) (survivor2) (survivor3) (survivor4) (bloodface) (deadup) (zombieback)
- Use (zombieback) with the power Gback
(foe) - Are you a Friend or Foe?
- With this power you will have the option to Add Friend and make them a Foe.
- For more information about this power, see Foe wiki.
(eighties) - I love the 80's LIMITED
- Smilies are: (eighties) (bighair) (bigphone) (boombox) (cassette) (dance80) (dj80) (hoverboard) (joystick) (skate) (slacker1) (slacker2) (poi) (thermochrome) (timemachine)
(kmouse) - Kaoani mouse smilies. LIMITED
- Smilies are: (kmcheer) (kmcry) (kmeyerub) (kmfit) (kmfrustrate) (kmglare) (kmgrouch) (kmhide) (kmhug) (kmlaugh) (kmshock) (kmshuffle) (kmsleepy) (kmsmile)
- Use Gback with this power (kmback)
(xavi) - Create your own xat avatar.
- Using this new power, you gain access to xavi app to create your own xat avatar.
- To use the app, simply click on "Games" left hand corner of the chat, and then select "xavi".
- You can choose from many features such as heads, hair, eyes, brows, mouth and accessories.
- Once you have made your avatar, click the save button and it sets it as your default avatar.
- You can purchase additional styles for your avatar here: http://xat.com/web_gear/chat/Getxavis.php
- For more information about this power Click here
(glitterfx) - Glitter FX for smilies
- Add Glitter effects to your smilies!
- To use, just add #glitterfx to the end of a smiley e.g. (goo#glitterfx) (vampyre#glitterfx)
- You can also change the color of the effects e.g. (awe#glitterfx#ff0000)
(quest2) - Quest Smilies. LIMITED
- Second battle is here with these smilies: (quest2) (1066) (agreement) (arrow) (burnt) (dwarf2) (dwarfz) (elve2) (goblin3) (newton) (pile)
(quest) - Quest Smilies
- Embark on a quest with these smilies: (quest) (bearer) (disappear) (dwarf) (goblin2) (queenelf) (sneak) (thering) (warrior) (wizzard)
(lang) - Customize your chat's language!
- See Group Powers for information!
(claus) - Santa Claus Smilies. LIMITED
- Ho! Ho! Ho! Santa Claus Smilies:(claus) (clcool) (cld) (cleek) (clgrin) (clmad) (clsad) (clsmile) (clsweat) (clwink) (clx)
(treefx)- Christmas tree FX for smilies. LIMITED
- Just in time for Christmas with this styled FX power:
- Example: (eek#treefx#r#rg#wrl) , that means: smiley # treefx # color1 # colors # w[options]
- You can use one or more options. Here is a list with options available for this power:
- s : use stars not balls Ex: (smile#treefx#rg#b#ws)
- G : glow Ex: (d#treefx#rg#b#wG)
- b : no balls Ex: (goo#treefx#rg#b#wb)
- l : no white stars Ex: (tree#treefx#G#g#wl#snows)
- r : reverse Ex: (scn#treefx#r#g#wr)
- m : medium Ex: (cool#treefx#b#ffffff#wm)
- t : tiny Ex: (noface#treefx#rg#b#wt)
(vampyre) - Vampyre Smilies
- Smilies are: (vampyre) (vtongue) (vstake) (vfangs) (vcross) (vglamour) (vcoffin) (vrip) (vbheart) (vbat) (vblood)
(speech) - Speech Power
- Smilies: (speech) (spd) (spfrus) (spyay) (spkiss) (splap) (splove) (spvamp) (spwrite) (spxmas) (sppup) (spback)
(drop) - Drop Smilies
- Smilies: (drop) (dropworry) (dropumb) (dropscratch) (droprub) (drophey) (dropeat) (dropdance) (dropclap) (dropback)
There are no plans to release any more DROP powers. But like other limited powers more could be released in the future. However xat will guarantee not to release any in 2012.
(spacewar) - Space War
(clockfx)- Clock Fx Smilies LIMITED
- Add clock effects to your smilies!
- Rotating effects: (clockfx) (clockfx2) (clockfx3) (clockfx4)
- You can change the colors of clockfx by doing (clockfx2#g) (clockfx3#rg) (clockfx4#r) etc.
- Example of smilies with clockfx: (d#clockfx#rg) (burningheart#bheartb#r#clockfx3#r)
(pony) - Pony Smilies
- Embark on a wild ride with your favorite type of horse: (pony) (poback) (pocall) (poclap) (pocry) (poeat) (pofan) (poglasses) (pohay) (pomane) (ponyd) (powhip)
(poker) - Poker Smilies
- Smilies are: (poker) (pclubs) (pobluff) (pochips) (pod) (pogirl) (poplayer) (povip) (powin) (poyay) (pspades) (pdiamonds) (phearts)
(snakerace) - Snake Race
(kpig) - Kaoani Pigs
- This power allows you to use kaoani pigs as smilies.
- Smilies are: (kpigangry) (kpigback) (kpigball) (kpigfraz) (kpiglove) (kpigmad) (kpigmud) (kpigpals) (kpigsleep) (kpigsnoot) (kpigwrite)
- You can also use kpigback as a smiley back, e.g. (biggrin#kpigback)
(matchrace) - Match Race
(burningheart) - Burning heart
- Add a decorative flame to a smiley of your choice. You have the option of choosing if you want the flames in the front or back of the smiley!
- For the front, use: #burningheart code at the end e.g. (d#burningheart)
- For the back, use: #bheartb code at the end e.g. (d#bheartb)
- More examples: (d#burningheart) (eek#bheartb) (swt#burningheart#000001) etc.
(aliens) - Alien Smilies
- Explore the extra terrestrial world of xat by using these smilies: (aliens) (alilaugh) (alidead) (aliclap) (alid) (alilove) (aliscratch) (alitalk) (alicry) (alitongue) (aliyay) (aliback)
- (aliback) can be used as a back for gback.
(olympic) - Olympic Game Smilies
- Celebrate and cherish your favorite olympic events using these smilies: (olympic) (bronzem) (goldm) (oboxing) (ocycling) (odiving) (ogymnastics) (ohurdles) (orowing) (orunning) (oswimming) (otennis) (otorch) (ovolleyball) (silverm) (oarchery) (obasketball) (ofencing) (ohockey)
(doodlerace) - Doodle Race
- This power allows you to start and control doodlerace games on any chat. More information about this power here: DoodleRace Wiki
- The smiley can also be used as a back for gback.
(moustache)- Moustache Styles
- Add a fancy moustache to your favorite smilie: (moustache) (moustache1) (moustache2) (moustache3) (moustache4) (moustache5) (moustache6) (moustache7) (moustache8) (moustache9)
(whirlfx)- Whirl Fx Smilies
- Add a whirl effect to your smilies! (whirlfx)
- You can customize with (whirlfx#wSVAR) where SVAR can be 0-9. 0 gives default. S:Size, V:vertical speed, A:angular speed, R:ratio of globes to spins
(drip)- Drip Smilies
- Smilies are: (drip) (dripeek) (dripshocked) (dripyell) (driphehe) (driplaugh) (dripclap) (driphug) (driptired) (dripfit) (dripsad) (driphello) (dripxd) (dripdance) (dripglare)
(jail)- Jail Smilies
- Smilies are: (ballchain) (prisoner) (handsair) (copstop) (mugshot) (gavel) (jailnumber) (cuffs) (cracker)
(vortexfx)- Vortex Fx Smilies
- Add vortex effects to your smilies! (vortexfx) (vortexfx2)
- Examples: (awe#bb0000#tiphat#000001#vortexfx#bb0000) (wink#d#vortexfx2#800080)
(kbee)- Buzzing Bee Smilies
- Smilies are: (kbee) (kbeepunch) (kbeedance) (kbeeyay) (kbeeclap) (kbeejoy) (kbeexx) (kbeemad) (kbeecry) (kbeed) (kbeeback) (kbeefedup)
(nursing)- Nursing Smilies
- Smilies are: (nursing) (crazyn) (nblood) (nbroken) (ndoc) (nlist) (nmask) (nne) (noxy) (nsurg)
(spiralfx)- Spiral Fx Smilies
- You can change the colors of spiralfx by doing (spiralfx#g)
- To change the size, speed and direction, w923, 9=direction, 2= speed, 3= size
- So an example would be (spiralfx#w923)
- Example: (d#009bcc#spiralfx#r#000001#FFF000#spiralfx#FFF000#r#000001)
(fuzzy)- Fuzzy Styled Smilies
- Smilies are: (fuzzy) (fzangel) (fzback) (fzbiggrin) (fzcool) (fzcrazy) (fzd) (fzdance) (fzsad) (fzstretch) (fztongue) (fztwirl)
(reverse)- Reverse text ban
- For more information, please visit Group Powers page.
(blobby)- Blob styled smilies
- Smilies are: (blobby) (bbclap) (bbconfused) (bbcry) (bbfit) (bbglare) (bbhug) (bblaugh) (bboops) (bbpout) (bbwink) (bbback)
(pulsefx) - Pulsefx smilies
- Add Pulsing Styled Glowing effects to any smilies with custom colors! E.g.. (smile#pulsefx)
- (pulsefxback) for those that want pulsefx as a gback.
- Example smilies are (d#pulsefxback#r) (d#pulsefx#b#pulsefx#r)
(ksheep) - Kaoani Sheep smilies.
- Sheep styled smilies
- Smilies are (ksheep) (ksheep1) (ksheep2) (ksheep3) (ksheep4) (ksheep5) (ksheep6) (ksheep7) (ksheep8) (ksheep9) (ksheep10) (ksheepback)
(typing) - Let your friends know that you are typing
- This power shows your friends when you are typing
- To use this power, you just simply type in the messagebox and the pencil will automatically show on your pawn (when you are typing)
(kat) - Cute kat smilies
- Show your love for kitties!
- Smilies are: (kat1)(kat2)(kat3)(kat4)(kat5)(kat6)(kat7)(kat8)(kat9)(kat10)
- If you have gback assigned and want kat as a back, add #katback
(monster) - Cute monster smilies
- Scare your friends with these adorable monster smilies!
- Smilies are: (monster) (mangel) (mbat) (mbear) (mchick) (mdrip) (mfish) (mglare)
(movie) - Movie Smilies effect
- Show your friends these movie styled smilies!
- Smilies are: (action) (admission) (booth) (cameraman) (director) (drink2) (film) (filmroll) (popcorn) (pose) (tickets)
(topspin) - Topspin effect
- Now you can make a hand, hair, wing whatever spin! You need only TOPSPIN power and yeee haww!
- e.g. (d#angel#topspin) moves only the wing. If you want everything moving get SPIN power and do: (d#angel#spin)
- Try: (yum#kreu#topspin) (omg#c#halo#topspin)
(carnival) - Brazil Carnival Styled smilies!
- It's time to samba, would you like to join this?
- Smilies are: (carnival) (carniphant) (cjester) (cmask) (flowersquirt) (headdress) (kreu) (shakeit) (wannasamba) (yeayea) (cjester2) (cbird) (cangel) (anonmask) (beads) (brazilboom).
(heartfx) - Valentine styled FX
- Add Heart Styled Glowing effects to any smilies with custom colors! E.g.. (smile#heartfx)
- (heartfx2) and (heartfx3)are additional smilies available.
- You can color the heartfx glow and inside by doing (hmm#heartfx#g#heartfx#r)
(kduck) - Go Cuckoo with these smilies
- Smilies are: (kduck)(kduck1)(kduck2)(kduck3)(kduck4)(kduck5)(kduck6)(kduck7)(kduck8)(kduck9)(kduck10)(kduck11)(kduck12)
- Note: (kduck) can be used as a back for smilies. e.g (hmm#kduck)
- Note2: (kduckback) can be used for chat's that have gback
(spy) - It's time to SPY
- Smilies are: (crosshair) (folder) (footprints) (headset) (keyhole) (keypad) (peeking) (radar) (spydrink) (spyeye) (spying) (spypaper) (spyrope).
(magicfx) - A magic FX (effect) to add to smilies.
- Add Glowing effects to any smilies with custom colors! E.g.. (nme#magicfx#010101#r#g) Will give Black, with red and green swirl colors.
- Other examples made by xat users:
- Noface:(noface#c#magicfx) - requires clear.
(can) - Can styled smilies
- (can) (canangel) (canbounce) (cancontempt) (canfury) (canoo) (canshifty) (canun) (cantwitch) (canthink) (canum)
- Note: Can can be used with Gback
(newyear) - Celebrate the new year!
- Have a great year with these smilies: (calendar) (celebration) (champagne2) (champagneback) (clink2) (firework1) (firework2) (nyball) (nyhat) (nykiss)(nyparty) (sparkler2)
(dunce) - Dunce your friends.
- Dunce smilies are: (dunce) (duh) (doh2)
- This power gives you the ability to add a dunce hat to your friends.
- If you want to add or remove the dunce hat to a users pawn simply click the users name, click ban, then dunce or undunce.
- Note: You must be a moderator or higher to use this power.
(sparta) - Attack your friends with these smilies LIMITED
- Sparta smiley power. The smilies are: (sparta) (spartayell) (getready) (helmet3) (soldier) (spants) (spartafight) (spartan) (spartan2) (truewar) (xerxes).
(reindeer) - Reindeer Power LIMITED
- Show your love for reindeers with these smilies: (reindeer) (resurprised) (resmirk) (resleepy) (resad) (renose) (reredface) (relaugh) (reglare) (recry) (recool) (reangry) (reback)
- Note: reindeer can be used as a back for smilies, eg: (nme#reindeer).
- Note2: renose, and recool can be used as a back for smilies, eg: (hands#renose), and (hello#recool).
- Note3: All other reindeer smilies can be used as a back for smilies to add antlers to any smilie, eg: (hello#resmirk) will add antlers to hello.
(snowman) - Snowman Power LIMITED
- Show how creative you can be with snow using these smilies: (snowman) (smcry) (smgrin) (smlaugh) (smredface) (smsad) (smshocked) (smsleepy) (smtongue) (smmad) (smcool)
- Note: snowman can be used as a back for smilies eg: (d#snowman)
(mazeban) - Mazeban Power
- A mazebanned user has the chance to get out of the ban by completing a MAZE game.
- Booting a mazebanned user will result in their game being restarted.
- With this power you can use these smilies as effects: (mazeban) (d#mazeban) (D#mazeban#r#rg).
- READ MORE ABOUT MAZEBAN HERE Mazeban wiki
(gold) - The bling power EPIC
- When this power is enabled you will show as gold on the user list regardless of your rank (guest, member, moderator, owner, or main owner).
- Your pawn will appear gold even if you're in $tealth. Also, gold power has smilies: (gold) (goldb) (bar) (bars) (goldstar).
- Note: You will still appear brown if you're banned, or red if you're offline.
- Note2: Gold is not required to do the allpowers smiley.
- Note3: GOLDB smiley is a special back for smilies.
- Note4: GOLDSTAR smiley is a special back for smilies.
- Note5: BARS is a hand for smilies.
(manga) - Manga Smilies LIMITED
- Manga themed smilies. Smilies are: (manga) (manga1) (manga2) (manga3) (manga4) (manga5) (manga6) (manga7) (manga8) (manga9) (manga10) (manga11) (manga12) (manga13) (manga14) (manga15) (manga16) (manga17)
(kdog) - Kaoani dog LIMITED
- Kaoani dog smilies are: (kdcheer) (kdcrazy) (kddead) (kdfit) (kdglare) (kdsad) (kdshocked) (kdsleepy) (kdsmile) (kdtired) (kdwoo)
(carve) - Carve smiles LIMITED
Pumpkin carve smiles: (carve) (carveduh) (carvegrin) (carvescream) (carvesly) (carvesmile) Bonus: (dracula) (grim2) (pknhide)
- Note: (pknhide) has options like: (pknhide#w1) (D#pknhide#w2)
(spooky) - Spooky Smilies & Flix LIMITED
- Scare your friends with these spooky smilies : (spooky) (sixeyes) (bat2) (blackcat) (blackwidow) (ghost2) (plant) (hockeymask)
- Spooky Flix's = Candles, Organ, Spider. Owl, Evil eyes, Cat (with backgrounds Pumpkins, Owl. Evil eyes, and Cat)
- You can see more information at Group Powers
(kchick) - Chick smilies LIMITED
- Smilies for kchick are: (kchick) (kccrying) (kcdizzy) (kceek) (kcglare) (kclook) (kcsad) (kcsmug) (kctongue) (kcwink)
- Note: KCHICK can add effects to the smiley, e.g (d#kchick)
(away) - Away from chat
- Let your friends know that you are away from the chatroom.
- The away icon will automatically come on if you are idle for 5 minutes, or if you do $away=60 (This will set away to 60 seconds for you to go away automatically on the chat...60 is the MINIMUM)
- Note:To put the away icon on your pawn without waiting, you can type /away
- To get rid of the icon, just simply talk or move your mouse in the chat.
(peace) - Peace Smilies
- Keep the peace with these smilies: (peace) (dove) (dove2) (dove3) (hglass) (phair1) (phair2) (phair3) (rbe) (reggae)
(punch) - Punch Smilies
- Punch styled smilies: (punch) (pconfused) (pcrying) (pcute) (pdead) (pfury) (pgiggle) (pglare) (pjump) (punched) (pshades) (pshy) (psleepy) (pthink) (pmanic)
- Note: (punch) can be used as back for smilies, eg: (eek#punch) , (hug#punch)
(silentm) -- Silent Member
- Silentm allows you to make an member silently (without the member message showing)
- Note:You must be owner to use silentm.
- If you have gcontrol assigned, then any mod or higher can use it. (as long as you have mod enabled to use it)
(school) -- School Smilies LIMITED
- School styled smilies: (school) (backpack) (daycare) (gts) (punished) (rubber) (schoolgirl) (sbell) (studying) (tabsc) (teacher2) (writing)
(matchban) -- Match Ban LIMITED
A matchbanned user has the chance to get out of the ban by completing a smiley matching game
- READ MORE ABOUT MATCHBAN HERE: Matchban
(kpeng) -- Kaoani penguin smilies
- 13 smilies in total: (kpeng) (kpesneeze) (kpeshy) (kpeshame) (kpejoy) (kpeglare)(kpefit) (kpedots) (kpedizzy) (kpeclap) (kpeangry) (kpedance)(kpepop)
(nerd) - Nerd smilies LIMITED
- Nerd themed smilies. Smilies include: (nerd) (aplus) (bowtie) (brain) (coder) (gates) (nglasses) (nsci) (phone) (read) (calc)
- Note: (Brain) can be used as back for smilies, eg (d#brain) , (eek#brain).
(spaceban) - Spaceban Power LIMITED
- A spacebanned user has the chance to get out of the ban by completing a "space" game.
- With this power you can use these smilies as effects: (spaceban) (d#spaceban) (D#spaceban#r#rg) (moonb) (d#moonb) (moonb#w3). Ex: (eek#moonb#w5) ,(mad#moonb#rg#r#w6#spaceban) etc.
- READ MORE ABOUT SPACEBAN HERE: Spaceban wiki
(dance) - Dance smilies
- Let's dance with these smilies: (dance) (dance1) (dance2) (dance3) (dance4) (dance5) (dance6) (dance7) (dance8) (dance9) (dance10) (dance11)
(stoneage) - Prehistoric smilies LIMITED
- Be in a prehistoric period with these smilies: (caveman) (dino) (cavewoman) (cavework) (cavebeard) (caveclothes) (torch) (spear) (cavehair) (boneswing) (wallart) (stickfire) (cavebeard2).
- If you have this power you will be able to send the kiss "Stoneage".
(snakeban) - Snakeban Power
A snakebanned user has the chance to get out of the ban by completing a snake game.
- Snakeban is now a group power, view snakeban details at GroupPowers
(space) - Space smilies
- The final frontier, space themed smilies. The smilies are : (eclipse) (meteorite) (nasa) (radiotele) (rocket) (satellite) (saucer) (shuttle) (space) (telescope)
- Try out these smilie option codes: (saucer#w2_2), (d#saucer#w10_5) etc.
- If you have this power you will be able to send the kiss "Rocket".
(flower) - Flower smilies LIMITED
- Flower themed smilies. Smilies are:(fangry) (fcry) (fcool) (feek) (fconfused) (ftongue) (fredface) (fsleepy) (fbiggrin) (fsad) (fwink).
- Note: (Flower) can be used as back for smilies, eg (d#flower) , (eek#flower).
(zodiac) - Zodiac smilies
- Zodiac themed kaoani style. Smilies include: (zodiac) (gemini) (aries) (cancer) (libra) (scorpio) (capricorn) (sagittarius) (pisces) (aquarius) (leo) (virgo) (taurus).
- Note: (zodiac) is a special back for smilies, example: (d#zodiac), and, (cancer) is a hand, example: (d#cancer#wrist).
(candy) - Candy smilies LIMITED
- Candies themed smilies. Smilies include: (candy) (cdycorn) (cdyback) (donuteat) (eatchoco) (floss) (gum) (lolipop) (mm).
- Note: (cdyback) and (cdycorn) are special back for smilies and (floss) and (lolipop) are hands, examples: (d#floss#both), (d#lolipop#both#wrist), (d#cdyback) and (eek#cdycorn).
(beach) - Beach smilies LIMITED
- Beach themed smilies. Smilies are: (icman) (lifeguard) (lotion) (metaldetect) (sandbury) (sandfun) (shkhat) (sunburn) (surf) (tanning).
- Note (icman) is a "hand" e.g. (d#icman#both).
(wildwest) - Wild west smilies LIMITED
- Wild west themed smilies. Smilies are: (undertaker) (sheriff) (ropeg) (ropeb) (push) (prospector) (outlaw) (native) (wildwest) (bullride) (bartender).
- Note (sheriff) is a special back for smilies.
- If you have this power you can send two extra kisses, StreamTrain and WildHorses. LIMITED.
(sins) - Deadly sins smilies LIMITED
- Deadly sins themed smilies. Smilies include: (sins) (envy) (pride) (lust) (greed) (gluttony) (sloth) (wrath). LIMITED.
(animal) - Animal smiles
- Animal themed smilies. Smiles include: (animal) (doggy) (giraffe) (goat) (lion2) (monkey) (mouse) (panda2) (raccoon) (sheep) (unicorn).
- If you have this power assigned to your chat you will be able to send the kiss "Dancing dog".
(work) - Work smiles LIMITED
- Celebrate Work Day with work smiles. Smiles include: (work) (officeworker) (driver) (doctor) (chef2) (burgerflipper) (blacksmith) (astronaut) (teacher) (stewardess) (shepherd) (scientist) (paperboy) (plumber) (miner) (mechanic) (judge) (journalist) (gardener) (fortuneteller) (fireman). LIMITED
(outfit) - Smiley outfits LIMITED
- Outfit your smiles. The smilies are : (outfit) (whip) (turban) (tinfoil) (sombrero) (paperbag) (paperbag2) (grandpa) (grandma) (glassesslip) (disguise) (curlers) (braces) (blindfold) (beret). LIMITED
(zap) - Kick with a shake
- Zap allows you to kick a user while shaking the chat and playing an optional audie. To use simply click a user's name and click Kick, and enter the reason and click Zap.
- Note: you can also use any audie, example spamming#screamshutup (must be used at the end).
- Note2: if you are a member you can zap banned guests (you need superkick power).
- Also bonus smilies: (zap) (cringe) (shake) (shocking).
(unwell) - Unwell themed smilies! LIMITED
- The smilies are : (unwell) (blownose) (chill) (cough) (icepack) (sickface) (sneeze) (soup) (thermometer) (feint) (cough2) (headknock) (crutches) (sweats).
- You can also use these as effects, ex:(d#unwell#000001#w1). LIMITED
(music) - Play music & use music smilies!
- Allows you to use special (piano) smilie to play music. See Music article for details.
- Also includes bonus smilies: (music) (drums) (flute) (guitar) (trumpet) (harp) (violin) (zippo) (dj) (disco).
(spin) - Spinning smilies
- Make smilies spin. E.g. (spin) (d#spin). To change the speed do: (d#spin#w4) available speeds are 1-6. To change direction do: (d#spin#w21).
(hero) - Heroic smilies LIMITED
- Be a super hero with these smilies: (hero) (daggers) (electro) (epi) (fireball) (flying) (genie) (iceman) (invisi) (jekyl) (maddr) (telekin) (amazon) LIMITED
(fantasy) - Fantasy themed smilies
- The smilies are : (fantasy) (axe) (darkeyes) (dragon) (flail) (hole) (helmet2) (medusa) (orcm) (elf2) (ogre) (orcf) (invis)(scroll) (slash) (smskull) (sword) (wizard).
- You can also use these as effects, examples: (d#hole) (hehe#hehe#hole) - note if you use hole as an effect it must be last.
(barge) - Barge into pool
- The BARGE power allows owners and moderators to move into full pools by barging another user out.
- Note: To get those pools, you must have at least 60 users in your chat.
- Also if you have GCONTROL power you can allow anyone or make it main owners only.
(ugly) - Ugly smilies LIMITED
- Ugly smilies: (ugly) (uangel) (udemon) (uevil) (uhappy) (ulook) (usad) (uscratch) (usmile) (uthink) (utongue)(uwink).LIMITED
(angry) - Angry smilies LIMITED
- Angry smilies: (angry) (explode) (facepalm) (bite) (hissyfit) (mutter) (potstir) (pullhair) (raging) (ticked) (yell) (flame) (grumpy2) (headache) (timebomb). LIMITED.
(namecolor) - Color name EPIC
- Color your name on the chat box. N.B. you also need nameglow and color powers.
- EG for a purple name use: (glow#0#800080) or white with black glow: (glow#000001#FFFFFF).
- Remember with great power comes great responsibility - please choose colors that look good.
- There is a generator to help you here: http://www.xatworld.com/namecolor/
(shocker) - Shocker themed smilies LIMITED
- Shocker themed smilies: (duck) (electrocute) (eyepop) (flamed) (lookaround) (scream) (wow) (dazed) (hazey) (drool) (footmouth) (mindblow) (misspeak) (relieved) (uvula) (arc) LIMITED.
(single) - Single themed smilies
- Prevent other users marrying or bffing you.
- Includes broken heart on pawn [put (hat#z) in your name] and (asif) (heartbounce) (one) (heartburst) (noway) bonus smilies.
(adventure) - Adventure themed smilies LIMITED
- Adventure themed smilies: (adventure) (campfire) (canopy) (compass) (firstaid) (hangglider) (hunting) (lantern) (map) (marshmallow) (iceaxe) (swing) (waterskiing) (zipline) (smokes) this power is LIMITED.
(mint) - Minimum transfer
- Set a minimum transfer amount you will accept.
- When active, each mint power raises the transfer limit by 50 xats or 4 days.
- Also includes bonus smilies (lob) (hit) (dodge) (moring) (mobounce).
- This will prevent users from sending you 10 xats and force them to send you 50 xats. For every mint you have it increases the mimimum transfer Example: 1 mint = 50 xats/ 4 days, 2 mint = 100 xats/ 8 days, 3 mint = 150 xats/ 12 days.
(rapid) - Rapid actions
- Carry out certain actions with one mouse click. To use, set what you want to do by typing:
- (Send as a message, like setting a Macro.) Then hold down the Control (Ctrl) or Command key, and click on a user's name or pawn and they will be made a member. Change member to any of the following actions: ignore unban ban gag mute member guest
- To set the time for ban, gag, mute, snakeban, spaceban and matchban type $rapid=ban,0.1 which will ban for 0.1 hours (6 minutes) each time you use the power.
- Note to use gag, mute, snakeban, spaceban and matchban you must have the respective power.
(summer) - Summer time smilies LIMITED
- Celebrate Summer time with these smilies: (summer) (beachbbq) (cooler) (efan) (fishing) (frisbee) (goggles) (kayak) (laytowl) (pina) (sanddig) (sandplay) (bands) (towl) (waterbottle) (waterskii) . LIMITED
(independence) - Independence day smilies LIMITED
- Celebrate USA / Independence Day with these smilies: (independence) (abe) (bbq) (flagwave) (fwlaunch) (glowstick) (liberty) (sparkler) (starburst) (starbounce) (starring) (tiphat) (usface) (usss). LIMITED
(flag) - Animated Flags
- Over 180 flags with flapping animation. Support your team or country.
- See the flag power article for details.
(silly) - Use silly smilies
- Silly power lets you do smilies doing silly faces etc.
- The smilies are (silly) (bonk) (burp) (crazy2) (dopey) (impact) (irked) (itchy) (mischief2) (nose) (raspberry) (rolleye) (spit).
- You can also use some as effects.
(tempown) - Make a temporary owner
- Main owners can make a user a tempowners from 1 minute up to 24 hours.
- To use, private chat the user and send /mo5.5 which would make an owner for 5 hours 30 minutes, and change the 5.5 to any hour increment. Tempowners can not ban longer than 24 hours. Tempowners can not make permanent moderators. They may make tempmods if they have the tempmod power.
(scifi) - Science Fiction Smilies LIMITED
- Sci-fi themed smilies. Smileys are: (scifi) (alienb) (alien2) (beam) (borg) (cylon) (jetpack) (laser) (ufo) (vial) (vr).
- Alienb is a "back" eg (d#alienb). ufo has an option, try (d#ufo#w1).
(Bump) - Bump a user on a chat
- Bump is used to draw a friends attention to a private chat tab, by shaking the chat box, playing a sound and turning the padlock red.
- You can bump friends and if mod or above, people of lower rank.
- TO USE BUMP, TYPE (bump) IN PC TO A USER. (must be lowercase or it will not bump)
(Military) - Military Smilies LIMITED
- Military themed smilies. Smileys are: (camo) (coastguard) (drillserg) (gasmask) (m1h) (marine) (pilot) (sailor) (sailor2) (salute) (smoke) (military#w2).
(circus) - Have a circus with your friends
- Roll up, roll up, the circus is in town. Get your ticket for the Cirque du xat.
- Circus smilies: (acrobat) (balloonart) (cannon) (clown) (eleride) (fireblow) (firewand) (highwire) (uniwire) (juggler) (splat) (tamer) (uni) (wheel) (lion).
- Make custom animation with acrobat smiley See Acrobat wiki For more details.
(nopm) - Only receive PMs from your friends
- Block incoming PMs (private messages) from all users except friends. Owners, Mods and xat staff can always PM you.
- Note this also means they won't be able to reply to private messages that you send to them.
- This can be combined with nopc aswell.
(easter) - Easter themed smilies LIMITED
- Celebrate Easter with these smilies: (easter) (basket) (bunny) (bunny2) (chick) (egg2) (eggb) (paintegg).
- You can also use these as effects, examples: (bunny2#easter) (cool#eggb) (bunny#paintegg).
(flashrank) - Show rank on your colored pawn
- Make your pawn fade between your pawn color power (purple, pink, blueman) and your rank on the chat.
- Moderators and owners may make their pawn fade between light pink if they have pink power, and blue if they have blueman power with flashrank. Purple takes precedence over blueman. Blueman takes precedence over pink. You may only make your pawn flash light pink (not dark pink).
- While using $tealth you will flash between green and the color power you've enabled.
- Flashrank will not work while you're banned.
(irish) - Irish smilies LIMITED
- Celebrate St Patrick's day with these smilies: (irish) (clover2) (drink) (igirl) (iman) (pot) (rainbow) (shi) (tap) (drum) (bagpipes).
- You can also use them as effects, like (cool#tap) (groom#pot) (redface#clover2) (beye#shi)
- Note: that (d#igirl#w1) is add igirl hair and (d#igirl#w2) means add igirl hair and hat. (shi) is short for shillelagh - an Irish stick. Limited
(party) - Party smilies
- Have a party on xat with party smilies: (balloon) (bride) (cake) (clink) (pdance) (pdance2) (pdance3) (groom) (photo) (popper) (toast) (phat).
- You can also use these as effects, example (hehe#pdance3) (goo#bride) (tongue#popper) (eek#balloon).
- Note the old smilies: (dance) (dance2) (dance3) are now (pdance) (pdance2) (pdance3).
(blueman) - Blue Guest and Member
- Turn your pawn dark blue. When this power is enabled you will show as dark blue on the user list if you are a guest or member. NOTE: YOU MUST BE A GUEST, MEMBER OR OWNER IN $TEALTH MODE TO USE THIS POWER! This power will not change your pawn color while "purple" power is enabled.
(valentine)- Valentines Day smilies LIMITED
- Allows you to use new valentines day smilies: (beat), (bheart), (cupid), (card), (hug2), (hug3), (ilu), (lhand), (ring), (rose), (rose2), and (valentine).
- You can also use them as effects. Examples:
(redface#ilu) - Blush face with heart at topright
(smile#valentine) - Smile with hearts moving around
(love#cupid) - Love face with cupid wings and a bow.
(rose#ffffff) - White rose
(tempmem)- Make a temporary member
- Make a user a member from 1 minute to 24 hours.
- To use private chat the user and send him a message like /mb2.5 which in this case would make him a member for 2 hours 30 minutes. This power will not be limited.
(dx)- Convert days to xats!
- Allows you to convert your days to xats. Note when you use the power, it'll automatically be deducted from your powers list, so be sure you really want to convert before using! You may only convert 180 days per dx power, however you can use multiple dx powers to convert more days.
- For example you can convert 360 days with two dx powers. You will get 13.5 xats for each day converted. Convert now by clicking here!
(stick)- Stick smilies
- Create custom stick smilies using the Stick power.
- Make them dance, wave, or do anything you'd like! See Stick article for details.
(count)- Countdown smilies
- Countdown timer, shows time remaining until a specified event e.g. New Year. Mechanical and LED styles.
To learn how to use count power: Click here Count
(christmas)- Christmas smilies LIMITED
- Christmas power allows you to use christmas-themed smilies and smilie effects, example (xday) (biggrin#give) (hmm#slist).
- Full list of smilies / effects:
beard bell bulb cane ches elf give pole sack sball scarf sdeer sfeet sgift shiver skiss sledge slist smound spull stock tree wreath xb1 xb4 xday christmas
(snowy)- Snow-themed smilies and kisses LIMITED
- Snowy lets you add #snowy to the end of smilies for a snowflake effect.
- You can also add #snows to make snow fall on the smilie, and add #snowy to the end of your avatar to make it snow. If you want you can customize the type of snowflake (so it's not random what type it uses), add #w1 #w2 #w3 or #w4 to the end to use them. You can use #snows to add snow to smilies and a new glitter: #snowy .
- Also you can use two new kisses: Snow and Globe. You can also use the following with the Globe / Pull / Bugs kiss: #santa1 #yeti1 #xmastree #snowman #reindeer2 #gift1 #house #candystick #xmasstar #xb1 #xb2 #xb3 #xb4 #xb5 #gift2 #sack (add only 1 to the end of the message to use the smilie on Pull, Bugs, or Globe kiss ONLY).
(thanksgiving)- Thanksgiving smilies LIMITED
- Thanksgiving themed smilies. Smileys are: (pilgrimm) (pilgrimf) (indian) (indian2) (indian3) (chef) (dining) (eatleg) (feast2).
- A few examples would be (goo#chef) (goo#indian2) (hello#pilgrimm). Limited
(status) - Status message
Display a status message under your name on the chat box
To set it type: $status=I'll be back soon
To switch off: $status=
To turn off status for everybody (your side) type $SetStatus=off **This command is case-sensitive**
To re-enable status for everybody (your side) type $SetStatus= **This command is case-sensitive**
Few examples are
$status=I am busy
$status=Be right back
(anime) - Anime smilies
Anime smilies, tops, hairstyles and accessories. 22 in all! E.g. (anime) (headband) (fan) (tear) (haira1). See Anime wiki for more details
(hush) - Stop everyone from talking (owner power)
This power lets owners gag everyone in the chat so you can make an announcement etc. To gag all guests for 1 minute type /h60Quiet please for one minute in the main chat. To gag members as well use /hm , moderators use /hd and owners use /ho The reason is optional but recommended. Maximum time is 60s and minimum is 10s.
You can program the time of the hourglass, for example to make the hour glass time 60s do (hush#w60).
(halloween) - Halloween smilies LIMITED
Halloween smilies and effects. Smileys are: (halloween) (ghost) (grim) (tomb) (bat) (pkn) (cdn) (mmy) (frk) (wh) (pknlaugh) (dig) (die) (tort).
pkn and tomb can be used as a smiley background eg (d#tomb) (yum#pkn)
If you have the num power you can write on the tomb eg (tomb#num#numrip)
Extra smilies: (die) (dig) (pknlaugh) (tort)
(sport) - Sport Smilies
Give a sport shape to any "yellow" smilie. Eg (d#y#ball#f) (smirk#bb) (yum#football) (eek#shirt) (wink#plum) (d#soccer). Works with () smilies only. See sport wiki for more details
(num) - Annotate smiley
Add 1-3 letters or numbers to some smilies. Examples: (l#num#numi?u) (noface#num#num8). Note may need other powers for all effects.
(fruit) - Fruit flavoured smilies LIMITED
Give a fruity background to any "yellow" smilie, and allows you to use the fruit smilies. Eg (smile#fruit) (d#apple) (yum#pear) (eek#orange) (wink#plum) (hello#lemon) (a#banana). Works with () smilies only.
(radio) - Personal radio
Take radio stations with you as you visit different chat groups. Support your favorite radio stations by sharing them with your fellow chatters, if anyone clicks on your radio smilie they will tune in as well. See radio wiki for more details
(mute) - Silent Ban
FOR OWNERS ONLY! Allows you to silent ban a user. This will ban a user without them knowing. To mute a user click on their name and press ban, select the duration and press the mute button. NOTE: the max time to mute a user is 1 hour.
(angel) - Angel smilies LIMITED
Add wings, a halo, a cloud and prayer hands to any yellow smiley. For example to add all the effects use (angel#angel#halo#cloud#pray).
(dood) - Import images to doodle
Allows you to import images into doodle. Load a doodle you have been working on before, load a background or load a picture to draw on. To import an image, post the url to the image (direct link for photobucket) into the chat box and press the new Load button on doodle.
- All image hosts links should work aslong as they are in acceptable formats, not all of them will.
- Max dimensions are 1024 x 1024
- Acceptable image types are jpg, png, and gif formats
- Dood power comes with a dood hand for the hands powers,
- Example codes for the dood powers being added to smilies (smile#dood#b#rockon#left#thumbsup#right), (d#dood), (yawn#dood)
- Importing will not work if there is any extra text or smilies in the message the image link is sent in.
(six) - Devil smilies LIMITED
Turn your "yellow" smilies into devils. To make a devil smilie use (cry2#6). To use it with the pitchfork use (cry2#r#six). It can be used with the smilie option mode: To use devils smilies for all your yellows type /o6 in to the chatbox, to return to normal type /o
(costumes) - Costumes
Put costumes on "yellow" smilies. To make a confused with a jester hat use (confused#jester). If you have color powers, the costumes can be colored e.g. (confused#cb#g) or (confused#ninja#800080). It can also be used with other powers such as hands. The price will go up when more costumes are added.
(gag) - Gag instead of ban LIMITED
Allows you to gag guests and members for up to an hour, assuming you have the necessary rank to ban. To gag someone click on them and press ban, select the duration and reason and press the gag button. To un-gag someone, change their rank(Make member or guest).
Users who are gagged can not disrupt the main chat, and can only start private chats/messages with people who've added them as a friend. Unlike bans, gagging does not block all of the users accounts, and it does not allow the user to report an unfair ban.
Give a ghost like fade effect to any "yellow" smilie. To make a smilie fade add #f to the smilie code eg (smile#f).
(hairf) - Female hair
Put female hair styles on "yellow" smilies. To make a confused with a female hair style use (confused#hairf). You can also use #hairf2 or #hairf3 for different styles. If you have color powers, the hair can be colored e.g. (confused#hairf2#rg) or (confused#hairf3#800080). It can also be used with other powers such as hands. The price will go up when more styles are added.
(hairm) - Male hair
Put male hair styles on "yellow" smilies. To make a confused with a male hair style use (confused#hairm). You can also use #hairm2 or #hairm3 for different sytles. If you have color powers, the hair can be colored e.g. (confused#hairm2#rg) or (confused#hairm3#800080). It can also be used with other powers such as hands. The price will go up when more styles are added.
(hands) - Smiley hands
Put hands on other "yellow" smilies. Set different actions and mix/match for interesting combos. To make a biggrin doing loser use (biggrin#loser). To make a d smilie with thumbsup moving rotating at the wrist use (d#thumbsup#wrist). See This page for more info.
(ttth) - Talk to the hand
Send a giant smiley kiss (for free if you ignore someone with the /t function) and ignore someone you don't want to talk to in one step. Type /t in the message or /tMessage#smiley. NOTE: TO DO THE GIANT SMILEY, someone has to pc you in order to do the /tmessage#smiley function, you cannot pc them and do /tmessage#smiley. For example, The person pc'ed you and you wanna ignore them, click the pc and type /tYour message here#SMILIECODE. At the moment only () smilies are supported. You can practice on yourself by typing the /t command in the main tab (you won't ignore yourself!). With this power you can add the ttth hand effect to other smilies e.g. (d#ttth).
(purple) - Purple Pawn EPIC
When this power is enabled you will show as purple on the user list regardless of your rank (guest, member, moderator, owner, or main owner). You will still appear brown if you're banned, or red if you're offline. This power puts you higher on the visitors list than everyone else of your rank, including users with topman (Unless they also have purple, or are BFF'd/Married to someone of a higher rank, or have topman and a short name while you have neither). Your pawn will appear purple even if you're in $tealth. Xat's first epic power is expensive so will be very rare. Note: Purple is not required to do the allpowers smiley.
(diamond) - Diamond shaped Smilies LIMITED
Give a purple diamond shape to any "yellow" smilie. To make a diamond smilie add #d to the smilie code eg (smile#d). If you have color powers you can change the color. EG for red use: (biggrin#d#FF0000). Works with () smilies only.
(sinbin) - Sinbin a moderator
NOTE: YOU HAVE TO BE AN OWNER TO USE THIS POWER! Strip a moderator of kick and ban power from 1 minute to 24 hours. To use private chat the user and send him a message like /n2.5 which in this case would sinbin for 2 hours 30 minutes. This power will not work on tempmods.
(guestself) - Make yourself a guest
Type /g in the main chat to turn yourself into a guest. Useful if you don't want to be a member on a chat or you want to resign as mod or not be main owner for a while. NOTE: If you de-owner yourself make sure you can get it back!
(invisible) - Invisible owner
NOTE: YOU MUST BE AN OWNER TO USE THIS POWER! Become invisible and not show online on the chat and still see the chat messages. To enable this power, have it checked it in the powers box. When you first turn up on a chat you will be invisible, if you talk you will appear online. You are only invisible to users you out rank.
(pink) - Pink Guest and Member
Turn your pawn pink. When this power is enabled you will show as pink on the user list if you are a guest (or owner in $tealth) and a darker pink if you are a member. This power will not change your pawn color while "blueman" power is enabled. This power will not change your pawn color while "purple" power is enabled (unless you're in $tealth). NOTE: YOU MUST BE A GUEST, MEMBER OR OWNER IN $TEALTH MODE TO USE THIS POWER!
(superkick) - Kick Lower Ranks
Allows you to Kick lower ranks. Main Owners can kick Owners, Owners can kick mods and Members can kick banned members and banned guests. If you have boot power you can boot lower ranks as well!
(Boot) - Boot to other chats LIMITED
NOTE YOU HAVE TO BE AN OWNER OR MODERATOR TO USE THIS POWER! Boot a user to another chat. To boot click on the user and choose kick, there is a box to enter the group to kick them to e.g. "Home". If you boot people to inappropriate rooms or otherwise abuse the power it is a violation of the terms and you will forfeit the power.
Examples of misuse of the power include: boot to inappropriate chat, booting a spammer to a chat, trying to make your chat popular by booting people to it.
Notes: You can't boot to de-listed groups. If there is widespread abuse of the power it may be limited in the future, for example only booting to an approved list of rooms.
(show) - Show your xats and days
Allow other users to see your xats and days. Xats and days will appear on the powers dialog.
(octogram) - Octogram shaped Smilies
Give a light green octogram shape to any "yellow" smilie. To make a octogram smilie add #o to the smilie code eg (smile#o). If you have color powers you can change the color. EG for purple use: (biggrin#o#800080). Works with () smilies only.
(clear) - Clear Smilies LIMITED
Give a clear background to any "yellow" smilie. To make a clear smilie add #c to the smilie code eg (smile#c). Works with () smilies only.
(hexagon) - Hexagonal Smilies
Give a pink hexagon shape to any "yellow" smilie. To make a pink hexagon smilie add #x to the smilie code eg (smile#x). If you have color powers you can change the color. EG for purple use: (biggrin#x#800080). Works with () smilies only.
(cycle) - Color cycle smilies
Give a cycle of rainbow colors to any "yellow", heart or square smilie. To make an cycle smilie add #y to the smilie code. EG (smile#y). To make a heart smiley cycle use: (wink#h#y), To make a square smiley cycle use: (frown#s#y). Works with ( ) Smilies only.
(nameglow) - Neon Glow Names
Give a neon glow to your name on the chat box. To add a green glow add (glow) to the end of your name. If you have color powers you can add a custom colored glow. EG for red use: (glow#r) or white use: (glow#FFFFFF)
(square) - Square shaped Smilies
Give a cyan square shape to any "yellow" smilie. To make a cyan square smilie add #s to the smilie code eg (smile#s). If you have color powers you can change the color. EG for purple use: (biggrin#s#800080). Works with () smilies only.
(animate) - Animated Avatar/Picture
Make an animated avatar from a strip of pictures you specify. Set your avatar to be a horizontal strip of square pictures and an animation will be shown as your avatar. You can convert animated GIFs to picture strips here
(shuffle) - Random Avatar/Picture
Selects a random picture from a strip of pictures you specify. Set your avatar to be a horizontal strip of square pictures and a random picture will be shown with each message. This power will not work if "animate" is enabled.
(heart) - Heart shaped Smilies LIMITED
Give a heart shape to any "yellow" smilie. To make a heart smilie add #h to the smilie code eg (biggrin#h). If you have color powers you can change the Colors. EG for a pink heart use: (inlove#h#ff99ff). Works with () smilies only.
(light) Light/Dark Smilies
Light/Dark any "yellow" smilie. To make a smilie lighter add pluses to the smilie #+++, darker add minuses #---- to the smilie code. If you have multiple color powers you can create Custom Colors smilies, NOTE: Works with ( ) smilies only.
(blue) - Blue Color Smilies
Color any "yellow" smilie blue. To make a smilie blue add #b to the smilie code eg (d#b). If you have multiple color powers you can create Custom Colors smilies, NOTE: Works with ( ) smilies only.
(green) - Green Color Smilies
Color any "yellow" smilie green. To make a smilie green add #g to the smilie code eg (d#g). If you have multiple color powers you can create Custom Colors smilies, NOTE: Works with ( ) smilies only.
(red) - Red Color Smilies
Color any "yellow" smilie red. To make a smilie red add #r to the smilie code eg (d#r). If you have multiple color powers you can create Custom Colors smilies, NOTE: Works with ( ) smilies only.
(hat) - Add a hat to your "pawn"
This power allows you to place one of the available hats on your "pawn" (The icon that appears to the left of your username on the visitors list, and has a color that changes depending on your status) by placing the code for the hat in your username. Hats can be made any color.
Without allpowers hat codes (Replace * with hex code for your desired color):
- Football Helmet (hat#f#******)
- Baseball Cap (hat#t#******)
- Tophat (hat#p#******) Replace #****** with an hex color code from Click here for hex codes
Note: Tophat the "p" can be replaced with any letter than isn't currently a hat.
- Beer mug (hat#b#******)
- Bunny ears (hat#r#******)
- Egg (hat#e#******)
- Rainbow egg(hat#e)
With allpowers you can use the allpowers hats:
- Golden egg (hat#e)
- Witch hat (hat#w)
- Gift hat (hat#g#******)
(tempmod) - Owner can make temporary moderator
This power allows owners to make Guests/Members moderators for anytime between 1 minute to 24 hours by PCing the user you want to be a temporary moderator with /m* . Replace * with the amount of time in hours you want the person to be a moderator. Decimals are acceptable. Examples: /m1.5 (One hour and 30 minutes), /m.1 (6 minutes), /m20 (20 hours). If the "tempmod" is signed in while their mod rank expires, they will remain moderators until they change their name/avatar, sign in and out, or attempt to kick/ban/un-ban/guest/member someone (Making their moderator rank after their time expires almost worthless), after which they will be made members. If the tempmod is signed out while their mod rank expires, they will be members upon return (Unless of course the chat was reset, or someone made them a guest while they were away).
(nopc) - Only PC from friends
This power will prevent members and guests that you haven't added as a friend from starting a private chat with you (Unless they're xat staff). Anyone can respond to private chats you've started with them. Note: Mods or owners can always pc you, even if you have NoPC turned on.
(reghide) - Hide registered (no star)
This power removes the star from your "pawn" (Or heart/cross if you're Married/BFF'd) while still allowing you to use all the registered and subscribed features (Such as (eyes) and #glitter). Using this power will make you lower on the visitors list. This power does not remove the registered name that appears at the top of your account window when users (Including yourself) click on your name, or hover over it. If used in conjunction with subhide, this power will remove the "registered" message from your account window. For instance if you have both enabled it might say "On xat BFF" instead of "On xat registered BFF". Note: If you are not using subhide then "Subscriber" will still appear in your account window.
(noaudies) - Turn off audies sounds
This power prevents audies from being played after people (Including yourself) use a message containing an audie. Instead you'll hear the ordinary beeping sound. Audies will still play if they are clicked on.
(mirror) - Mirror smilies
This power allows you to mirror (Flip sides, so the right is on the left, and left is on the right. Like a mirror image) all smilies with brackets around them by placing #m right before the closing bracket. Example: (blood#m) (roll#m). This power can be used in conjunction with invert, by using #im or #mi. Example: (roll#mi) (roll#im). You can use mirrored smilies in your name, messages, or as your main avatar picture, but not as an addition effect to an avatar (For instance yourpic.png#blood#m wouldn't work).
(invert) - Upside down smilies
- This power allows you to invert (Flip vertically) all smilies with brackets around them by placing #i right before the closing bracket. Example: (blood#i) (roll#i).
- This power can be used in conjunction with mirror, by using #im or #mi. Example: (roll#mi) (roll#im).
- You can use inverted smilies in your name, messages, or as your main avatar picture, but not as an addition effect to an avatar (For instance yourpic.png#blood#i wouldn't work).
(nofollow) - Friends can't follow you
- Normally users you've added as friends can see what chat you are on through their friendslist.
- While this power is enabled, they won't be able to see what chat you are on through friendslist.
- Note: This might also prevent them from loading your username/avatar/homepage from a different chat.
(zoom) - Zoom avatar on mouse over
- If you hover your mouse over an avatar (picture that appears to the left of your messages) it will be enlarged to around four times its normal size, allowing you to see it more clearly.
- Other users can zoom in on your custom avatar even if they do not have zoom.
(mod8) - Moderator ban 8 hours
- Gives you the ability to ban members and guests for an extra 2 hours on any chat you're a moderator. On most chats this means you can ban for any time between 0.01 and 8 hours.
- On chats the have the Gcontrol power your ban time could be different. This power will only work in chats you're a moderator on.
(subhide) - Hide subscriber (Black star)
- This power makes the star/cross/heart on your "pawn" black (Instead of the gold/red that it would be while you're subscribed) while keeping all the normal subscriber abilities (Such as glitter, the subscriber only emotions, etc.)
- This power also replaces the "Subscriber" message in your account window with "Registered" (Or removes it completely if used in conjunction with reghide). Note that users can still tell you're subscribed by clicking on your name and clicking "Powers".
(topman) - Go to top of section
- This will make you appear higher on the visitors list than people who have the same rank as you (For instance If you're a member you'll appear higher than other members), unless they also have topman, have purple, or are married/BFF to a person of a higher rank. You'll still appear lower than "friends" of the person viewing the chat if you're the same rank. You'll also appear lower than people appear to themselves, since everyone appears to be on the top of the visitors list to themselves.
- If someone else on the same rank as you has topman, then who is the top of those people will be determined by: Whether they have a BFF/Married person who is higher; whether or not they have purple power; whether or not they have a short name; whether or not they're on xat or online; whether or not they're using reghide; and ID number.
(allpowers) - Use the Allpowers smilie.
- Allows you to use the (allpowers) emotion,and the golden egg hat. To qualify for allpowers you need to have at least one of each available standard power.
- Powers that are limited in quantity, epic, or "New" are not required. Unlike other powers, other users can not see whether or not you have the allpowers power enabled when they click on your name and click on "Powers". You can not trade allpowers by itself. If new powers are created that you don't have, you may lose allpowers.
- You can use the secondary allpowers smilie (hmm#allpowers#w1)
(everypower) - The rarest power ever.
To receive (everypower), you have to have every single power, including limited / epic, making this the rarest power on xat.
Once you have everypower, you are able to use the special ruby pawn by putting this in your name: (hat#hR).
- The R in the hat code must be uppercase for it to work.
- Note your pawn when you send messages will always be the shiny ruby color unless you turn (everypower) off.
- You cannot trade this power, you must trade every power individually.
- See EveryPower for all information.